J. Walter Thompson Vancouver – Job Located in Vancouver, BC
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson is looking for an Account Coordinator to provide effective and efficient support on an automotive account in the Vancouver office. This is a one-year contract.
- Provide administrative support to Account Director.
- Ensure all internal departments have the necessary information and materials in a timely manner.
- Daily financial management including coordination of dockets, estimates and billings.
- Development and maintenance of regular status reports on all projects.
- Timely documentation of client and agency meetings.
- Monitoring of competitive activity – providing evaluation and POVs for client review.
- Development of good agency, client and vendor relationships.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations.
- Coordination and execution of general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
- Other projects assignments as required.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- University degree/post-secondary graduate.
- Experience working in a high-volume environment an asset.
- Digital experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who can anticipate needs and prepare accordingly.
- An energetic, flexible and reliable team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- A passion for advertising.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.