Freelance Account Director
J. Walter Thompson London – Job Located in London, England
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Freelance Account Director for a great category who can lead projects and deliver fully integrated campaigns.
You will have a broad mix of experience and be able to demonstrate taking an advertising idea and pushing it out across all the comms touch points: ATL, BTL, Digital, Staff Engagement etc. We are true marketing partners to this client and need someone with the skill set to be able to advise beyond just ATL comms.
Our approach and the culture of the client is to be fast and to be entrepreneurial. You will be able to work this way and be prepared to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems. But above all, we want a strong strategic thinker with a passion for good work and the intellect to ensure we get it.
The role reports into a Board Account Director. You will also be responsible for the development and training of a superstar Account Manager who will report directly into you.
- An experienced Account Director from a leading ATL agency
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior Clients.
- You will be a leader.
- TTL experience is essential, and digital is important.
- You will have a thorough understanding of brands and appreciate through-the-line brand communications along with different comms channels and their roles.
- You will have international experience and be able to manage the markets.
- Excellent written English is particularly essential.
- As we work upstream, the role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.