Freelance Senior Account Manager
J. Walter Thompson London – Job Located in London, England
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a small knit team, helping to reliably deliver creative for two of our brands who operate as the Global leaders in their field.
You will work with different countries and cultures and while being closely involved with the production of campaigns across print, digital and events you will also have the chance of supporting the efforts of the team as they develop communications & brand strategy.
- Currently in a Senior Account Manager role from a reputable advertising agency
- A strong, hands-on person with skills and experience to deliver both digital and traditional ATL campaigns. Digital experience is critical as we do a lot of digital production in multiple languages.
- Able to work at a fast pace without compromising quality of output, deadlines or budgets.
- Able to build strong and inspiring client relationships. Confident in liaising with clients from different regions, mostly remotely.
- Ensure that Clients are profitable for the Agency. Good understanding of account finance including strong Excel capabilities. Able to generate budget reports, regular invoicing and finance reconciliations.
- Attention to detail is critical & non-negotiable: the Client culture and expectations demand it.
- Able to bring big agency experience to work collaboratively in a small hands-on team.
- A confident self-starter, who can manage up as well as down.
- Initiative, passion and positivity are key.
- Strong interpersonal skills – both externally with Clients and internally with the team. Need to be comfortable and able to build relationships remotely
- Someone who can quickly step into a new situation without needing their hand held